Your IP: 126.96.36.199 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to take a screenshot on Windows?
Imagine you want to complain about an issue that seems quite impossible to explain in language! A screenshot can prove to be an amazing problem-solving tool in such a situation. Don’t you know how to snap a screenshot in windows? Here we have got you covered. In this guide, we will explain how to take a screenshot on windows. So, let’s get started here!
- Let’s begin with the Snipping Tool, which you can find by default in your windows.
- Hit the Start button in your windows Search Option and type Snipping Tool in the Search Box. Press Enter, and it will show up in the result list.
- A pop-up window will appear right on your computer screen here, press the Mode, and from the list, select Rectangular Snip.
- Now a cursor will appear, hold the Left Button of your mouse and select the area you want to capture.
- Once you have captured a screen now hit the Save Snip button at the top.
- After capturing a screenshot, select the Save Snip button from the toolbar.
- A Save As box will appear here; you can name it or let the system save the default one.
- Locate a suitable Location and hit the Save button.
You can contact our customer support team for on-the-spot help in case of any error.