Your IP: 184.108.40.206 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to set up OysterVPN on QNAP QTS v4.3+
Setting up a QNAP VPN client appears to be a bit difficult at first, but here is a step-by-step installation guide below on how to set up OysterVPN on QNAP QTS v4.3+ in a matter of seconds.
- Click here to Download the ovpn Config Files.
- Open the App Center on your QNAP web interface and search for and install the “QVPN Service” app.
- Now click on the “VPN Connection Profiles” under VPN Client in QVPN Service.
- After that, click on OpenVPN; this will bring up a file selector dialogue box.
- Select your preferred server location file, such as Australia-UDP, from the .ovpn files you downloaded in step 1.
- Log in with your OysterVPN login credentials.
- Now click on the “Apply” from the drop-down menu.
- “Use default gateway on remote network” can also be an option. If that appears, then enable it and apply the settings.
- Now, it will create a VPN profile for you.
- Select “Connect” from the drop-down menu. After a few seconds, the status indicator will turn green, indicating that the connection was successful.