Your IP: 184.108.40.206 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to set up OysterVPN on VU+ Enigma2
The Linux-based digital HDTV satellite receiver ‘VU+ Enigma2′ can be used with your OysterVPN account. But you have to meet the following requirements before you set up OysterVPN on Vu+ Enigma2:
- Most recent firmware
- Installed OpenVPN plug-in for the receiver
- Linux operating system (PC)
- An active OysterVPN account
Once you meet the following requirements, do the next steps to set up OysterVPN on VU+Enigma2:
- Click here to download OysterVPN’S OpenVPN config files.
- Using Notepad, open your selected config file, such as Austria-TCP.
- Then replace the auth-user-pass password. conf to auth-user-pass password.conf.
- Now make a copy of this file and save it as conf.
- Create a new text file with the name conf.
- Write your OysterVPN username in the first line and your password in the second line of the conf file, then save it.
- Restart your device once the installation is finished.
- Use FTP to connect to your VU+ go to /etc. right-click and enter this opkg install openvpn
- After that, select “Create New Folder.” Inside this newly formed folder should be the new folder; upload the two files you prepared earlier (client. conf and password.conf).
- Go to Menu, then select Setup.
- Then click on System to select Network.
- Now click on OpenVPN Setup.
To start OpenVPN, press the green button.