Your IP: 22.214.171.124 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to set up OysterVPN on Sabai Router with OpenVPN?
Sabai is a VPN-focused consumer wireless router operating system that may be used everywhere there is an internet connection, making connecting to your OysterVPN provider’s OpenVPN setup straightforward.
You’ll need a Sabai Router and an active OysterVPN subscription to get started with the setup process. If you don’t already have a subscription, click here to subscribe.
- Enter the IP address of your Sabai router in the URL bar of your browser to access it.
- Select Network.
- Then click on OpenVPN from the menu bar.
- The OpenVPN client can be found here.
- Choose a file by clicking on it.
- Go to the configuration file and open it. Here are the OysterVPN OpenVPN config files to download and extract.
- Then click Open after you’ve clicked on it.
- The name of your configuration file will be displayed.
- To view the file, select Show file.
- Now select Edit.
- Click Done after entering the OysterVPN service credentials.
- To save your credentials, click Save.
- Now click the Start button.
- The VPN connection will be enabled with Sabai Router.
- Now in the top-right corner of your router’s screen, you’ll notice the status and your new IP address.
- That’s it! You’ve completed the installation and configuration of OysterVPN on your Sabai Router using OpenVPN!