Your IP: 188.8.131.52 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to set up OysterVPN on the Netduma R1 Router using OpenVPN?
Netduma routers are designed to lower ping and offer the best possible connection to servers while reducing latency and ping. This is a tutorial on setting up OysterVPN using OpenVPN connection on Netduma Router. But also keep in mind that you meet the following requirements:
- Netduma Router with OpenVPN support.
- An active OysterVPN account.
- An active OysterVPN subscription.
How to set up OysterVPN on the Netduma router!
Follow the below steps to set up OysterVPN on Netduma router using OpenVPN:
- Before connecting to the VPN, you must first configure the OpenVPN client on your Netduma R1 router.
- Enter the IP address of your Netduma R1 router into the URL bar of your browser to log in.
- Select the VPN option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose which devices you want to route through a VPN tunnel from the list of devices connected to this router.
- You’ll find a VPN client configuration section towards the bottom of that page if you scroll down.
- Select Setup from the drop-down menu.
- You must now enter our server’s configuration parameters into the Config section. To do so, click here to download OysterVPN’s configuration file.
- Open the configuration files in Notepad as a text file and copy the entire text.
- Return to your router’s VPN settings page and paste the copied text into the Config section.
- Now type in the OysterVPN service credentials.
- Enable is checked, and then Apply is clicked.
- When the connection is established, a green message indicating that it is linked will appear.
- Now you have successfully configured the OpenVPN protocol on your Netduma R1 router.