Your IP: 184.108.40.206 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to set up OysterVPN on TRENDnet Router?
This tutorial will show you how to use the PPTP Protocol to connect TRENDnet Router to OysterVPN. You’ll need a TRENDnet Router and an active OysterVPN subscription to get started with the setup process. If you don’t already have a subscription, click here to subscribe.
- To access your router’s Web Configuration Panel, open a web browser and type 168.10.1 into the address box. It will prompt you for the Username and Password for your router.
- Log in with that information. The username and password for the router should be admin and admin, respectively. Otherwise, consult the router’s ‘User Manual’ for this information.
- Then Click on WAN
- Now fill in the following details:
- Connection Type: PPTP
- Dynamic IP: Enable
- DNS: 220.127.116.11
- Service IP/Name: Enter your desired PPTP VPN server address. Hence for this you can visit OysterVPN server list here
- DNS: 18.104.22.168
- PPTP Account: Enter your OysterVPN Username
- PPTP Password and Retype PPTP Password: Enter your OysterVPN Password
- Auto-reconnect: Connect-on Demand
- Idle Time Out 5
- MTU: Don’t change and leave as it is
- MPPE Enable: Put a checkmark
- Click “Apply” to save changes.
- You will be connected shortly.
- That’s it! You’ve completed the installation and configuration of OysterVPN on Belkin Router using PPTP protocol.