Your IP: 184.108.40.206 • ISP: Atlas Networks Corporation • Your Status: Unprotected
Browse Our Support Guides
Learn how to set up OysterVPN on your device.
Check out our extensive list of known issues and their solutions.
Get all the help regarding your OysterVPN account and billing information.
Everything you need to know about OysterVPN and its services.
The complete list of OysterVPN’s server addresses for manual setup.
Got a question about OysterVPN? Check out our answers.
Frequently asked questions
OysterVPN fully supports P2P downloads. Our VPN servers give you a secure way to access P2P networks. With OysterVPN’s unlimited bandwidth feature, you can download large files without any worries.
We strictly prohibit keeping any private information and strictly follow a zero-logs policy. So feel free to browse, connect, download, and share data with OysterVPN.
Follow these quick and easy steps to download OysterVPN on a compatible device:
- Visit OysterVPN’s download page.
- Select your device.
- Click on the download button to start.
- Install and launch the VPN app to connect to OysterVPN.
IP addresses are assigned dynamically when you connect to a VPN server. Some VPN servers have a bigger IP address pool.
Here’s how you can buy an OysterVPN subscription:
- Go to the buy VPN page.
- Select your preferred subscription plan.
- Select your preferred planning option and proceed through the stages by filling in all required information to complete your VPN purchase.
- Your account details will be emailed to you now shortly.
Download OysterVPN on all platforms
Can’t find what you need?