Your IP: 220.127.116.11 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to enable Developer options on your Android device?
When you enable developer options, a menu will appear to change numerous device settings. For example, you can enable GPS spoofing for the override GPS capability using the parameters in that menu.
- Go to the About Phone section of your Android device’s settings.
- Tap your build number a few times till you see a message about developer options and how many times you need to tap to enable them.
- After you’ve tapped the requisite number of times, a notification will appear stating that the developer options are enabled.
- Return to your phone’s Settings and select System. One can find Developer choices at the bottom of the page.
- That’s all! You can now change your device’s developer settings.
We strongly advise you not to change any settings you are unfamiliar with.