Your IP: 184.108.40.206 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to change App Store region on iOS
This tutorial will show you how to change your region on an iOS device’s App Store. Changing the region on your iOS device will allow you to download OysterVPN or other apps from countries where VPNs are not allowed, such as China.
- From your home screen, go to Settings.
- Then click on iTunes & App Store,
- Now visit your Apple ID.
- Select “View Apple ID” from the menu.
- To proceed, you will need to authenticate with a passcode, face ID, or touch ID.
- Then choose a country or region.
- Tap ”Next” after selecting the ”United States” as your Country/Region.
- Tap ”Agree” to accept the terms and conditions.
- By selecting ”None”, you can skip the payment details.
- You can use a random first and last name, street, city, zip code, and phone number to fill in these fields. Cross-check that the state and zip code is similar to state (Washington DC) and zip code 20001.
- After writing the state and zip code, click on tap.
- That’s it! Your App Store region will now be set to the United States