Your IP: 188.8.131.52 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to clear cache
The Cache frequently causes connection difficulties, streaming issues, and leakage. Therefore, you may need to clear the Cache on an application or browser to get optimal connectivity. This guide will demonstrate how to clear cache memory on various devices and browsers.
Clear Chrome Browser Cache
- Open Chrome on your device.
- Click More in the upper right corner (three dots in the top right corner of your browser).
- Select Clear Browsing Data from the More tools area by hovering your mouse over it. There will be a new tab open.
- Select a suitable time range for clearing the Cache from the drop-down menu.
- Select All time to erase everything.
- Cross-check cached pictures and files.
- Clear data by clicking the button.
Clear Firefox Browser Cache
- On the left-hand side, go to the Privacy & Security area.
- You will find cookies and site data areas by scrolling down a bit.
- Press the Clear Data button.
- Select Cookies, Site Data, and Cached Web Content from the display window.
- Clear the screen by clicking the button.
- Close the browser and reopen it.
Clear Safari Browser Cache
- Navigate to Preferences in Safari.
- Then click Manage Website Data after selecting Privacy.
- A new window will open.
- Remove everything by clicking Remove All.
- Return to Safari and click to Preferences, but select Advanced settings.
- Enable the Show Develop menu in the menu bar option in the Advanced options.
- Select Develop, then Empty Caches from the drop-down menu.
To Delete The Cache In Safari On An iOS Device, Follow These Steps:
- Scroll down to the Passwords & Accounts section under Settings.
- Select Safari from the menu. Scroll down to Clear History and Website Data in Safari’s settings.
- When the following pop-up appears, select Clear.
Clear Android App Cache
- Click on device Setting
- Tap Apps when you reach the bottom of the page.
- Look for and touch on the application you want to erase the Cache for in the following window.
- To stop the application process from running, select Force Stop.
- Under the application icon, select the Storage tab.
Then press Clear Cacheto delete the application’s Cache and Clear Data to remove any further data associated with it.