Your IP: 184.108.40.206 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
Will WhatsApp work with OysterVPN?
When you connect to any of the OysterVPN servers, you will bypass WhatsApp restrictions. However, WhatsApp may not be available on the App/Play Store in some countries. In this case, go to this link to get WhatsApp on your device. So, follow the below steps to set up WhatsApp using OysterVPN:
- Open OysterVPN and connect to your preferred server location.
- By following this article (How to make sure if OysterVPN VPN is working?), you can check whether or not the connection was successful.
If you’re currently in a country with network limitations, follow the steps in this article to set up your VPN connection properly:
- Launch the WhatsApp application once you’ve successfully connected to OysterVPN.
- Make a call to someone to check if OysterVPN is compatible with WhatsApp.
If you’re having trouble, consider the following suggestions:
- On the OysterVPN app, try WhatsApp with a new location.
- In the OysterVPN app, Go to Settings > Advanced > Protocol to change the protocol.
- Disable other features like CleanWeb and Whitelister and OpenVPN (UDP), IKEv2, OpenVPN (TCP), and Shadowsocks protocols.