Your IP: 22.214.171.124 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to send a screenshot to our Support Team?
Do you have an issue that needs to be resolved? For immediate technical assistance, contact the OysterVPN customer support team! However, sending a screenshot with your concern will help the OysterVPN Customer Support Team better understand the issue you’re facing. If you don’t know how to take a screenshot yet, you can learn how to do it with the help of this guide.
- In the lower right corner of your screen, click the Support.
- Fill in the followings:
- Then click on the Start Chat
- Once the chat starts, click on the options located in the lower right corner of the chatbox.
- Click on Attachment
- A new window will appear.
- Find the screenshot file, click it, and press the Open button. If the upload fails, disconnect from any VPN you’re using and try uploading the screenshot again.
- Once you send the screenshot, our Customer Support person will investigate your issue after you send the screenshot!
Give your concerns to our customer support team via live chat or email to resolve your problem sooner!