Your IP: 188.8.131.52 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to troubleshoot slow speed problems?
OysterVPN enables us to have a safer internet and unrestricted access to our favorite content – yet, like any other piece of technology, they have their flaws. We’re here to assist you if you’re having VPN issues right now. This article will provide you with a collection of troubleshooting ideas and quick fixes to assist you in locating and resolving slow-speed problems.
Here’s how you can troubleshoot slow speed problems:
- Restart your device.
- Change your VPN server to a server closest to your current location.
- Change your VPN protocol selection to WireGuard® by going to the Settings menu and selecting it.
- Replace the server with one that has a lower load percentage.
- Disable your antivirus or firewall for the time being.
- Close any P2P-based programs running in the background (usually software downloads).
- Try refreshing your local network.
- Download and install the most recent version of OysterVPN.
- On your device, try a different connection choice.
- Furthermore, the state of your hardware and firmware might directly impact your internet speed; thus, we recommend that you use an Ethernet wire instead of using Wi-Fi.
- Obsolete routers might slow down your Internet speed and cause problems with Wi-Fi access.
- Examine the router on its own, and you’ll see figures like these:
- Up-to-date drivers can also influence the speed.
- Check for the latest updates for your Ethernet adapter, motherboard chipset, network drivers, BIOs updates, etc.
If everything else fails, you can give our customer support team your concerns via live chat or email to have your problem resolved sooner!