Your IP: 188.8.131.52 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How To Set Up OysterVPN on Chromebook
This tutorial will explain how to get OysterVPN on Chromebook.
Set Up OysterVPN on Chromebook
- Open Play Store on your Chromebook.
- Search for OysterVPN.
- Now click on the install button. Wait until the installation process is completed.
- Launch OysterVPN from apps in your Chromebook.
- Log in using your registered username and password.
- Connect to any VPN server and start browsing privately!
If you face any issues installing OysterVPN on Chromebook, don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team.