Your IP: 220.127.116.11 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How To Set Up OysterVPN on macOS
This tutorial will teach you how to set up a macOS app on your device. With this extra layer of security, you can prevent your data from third-party intervention or unblock censorship.
How To Set Up OysterVPN On macOS
- Look for the OysterVPN app in the App Store.
- Hit the Get button. The app will start downloading.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Open.
- If you are a new user, then click on Create Account option.
- If you already have an active subscription, log in using registered credentials.
- You will see the OysterVPN homepage on your device screen, and here you can select a VPN server.
- Now hit the connect button, which will connect you to the VPN server.
In case of any issue or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team anytime.