Your IP: 22.214.171.124 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How To Set Up OysterVPN on Amazon Fire TV And Fire TV Stick
Follow this guide to get OysterVPN working on Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
How to Set Up OysterVPN on Amazon Fire TV And Fire TV Stick:
- Go to the homepage of Amazon Fire TV and look for the search bar.
- Now search for “OysterVPN“.
- Download OysterVPN.
- Launch the app and enter your credentials.
- Hit the connect button to connect your device to a VPN server.
How to Set Up OysterVPN On Amazon Fire TV And Fire TV Stick
- Search for the Downloader app in the app store and download it.
- Launch Downloader and enter this URL.
- Download OysterVPN’s .apk on your Fire TV device.
- Run the .apk file.
- If prompted, enable Install unknown apps by going to My Fire TV > Developer Options.
- Install OysterVPN.
- Launch OysterVPN. Sign in with your registered credentials and connect to any VPN server to begin.
Reach out to our customer support for any assistance.