Your IP: 188.8.131.52 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How To Set Up OpenVPN on Windows
Windows operating system does not natively support OpenVPN connections. However, you can get OpenVPN on Windows by using an OpenVPN client. Follow this tutorial to know more.
Set Up OpenVPN On Windows
- Download the OpenVPN configuration files from here
- Extract the OpenVPN Configuration Files that you have downloaded.
- Download the OpenVPN client from here
- Set up OpenVPN connect on your windows.
- Go to the File Icon given at the top of OpenVPN Connect
- Click on browse and select the .OVPN file that you have downloaded into your system.
- Insert the OysterVPN password.
- Click on the connect button, and it will form a secure OpenVPN connection on your windows.
If you face any issue or want to connect with our customer support team, then our customer support agents are just a call away.