Your IP: 126.96.36.199 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How To Set Up IKEv2 on Android
Last Updated: October 6, 2021
This article will show you how to set up OysterVPN with IKEv2 (Internet Key Exchange Version 2) on your Android device using the Strongswan VPN Client.
- Install the Strongswan VPN Client App on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select “Add VPN Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have filled in the above details, select “Show advanced settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Advanced options section, in the “Server identity field“, type us-any-01.serverintoshell.com or any other VPN server address from here.
- Now select “Block IPv6 Traffic” from the drop-down menu.
- At the top-right corner, press the “Save” button. A VPN profile has now been created.
- Select it by tapping on its name.
- When a connection request is displayed, tap “OK“. OysterVPN will connect in a few moments.
Please contact our customer support team for any kind of assistance.