Your IP: 220.127.116.11 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How To Set Up IKEv2 on Android
This article will show you how to set up OysterVPN with IKEv2 (Internet Key Exchange Version 2) on your Android device using the Strongswan VPN Client.
- Install the Strongswan VPN Client App on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select “Add VPN Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have filled in the above details, select “Show advanced settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Advanced options section, in the “Server identity field“, type us-any-01.serverintoshell.com or any other VPN server address from here.
- Now select “Block IPv6 Traffic” from the drop-down menu.
- At the top-right corner, press the “Save” button. A VPN profile has now been created.
- Select it by tapping on its name.
- When a connection request is displayed, tap “OK“. OysterVPN will connect in a few moments.
Please contact our customer support team for any kind of assistance.