Your IP: 126.96.36.199 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How To Set Up Manual IKEv2 Connection on macOS
Below we have described the process of connecting to OysterVPN through a manual IKEv2 connection on macOS (El Capitan 10.11 or higher).
- Select System Preferences by clicking on the Apple logo.
- Select Network from the drop-down menu
- Click the + sign to add a VPN profile.
- Set IKEv2 as the VPN type and enter a name.
- Pick your desired VPN server address from this list and enter it into the server field.
- Click on Authentication Settings and set it as Password.
- Click on Apply.
- Connect to the VPN server.
Feel free to reach out to our customer service in case of any issues.