Your IP: 22.214.171.124 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How To Set Up OysterVPN Manually on Windows
You can use the built-in VPN manager in Windows to set up OysterVPN manually.
- Right-click on the internet connection icon and click on Open Network & Internet settings.
- After that, click on VPN and then click on Add a VPN connection option.
- Here, select Windows (built-in) from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the connection name option. You can name it anything.
- Now enter the required server name or address. Click here to find the list of OysterVPN’s servers.
- Select a VPN protocol.
- Enter the username and password of your OysterVPN account.
- Now click on the VPN connection. Hit the connect button and wait for a few seconds.
- You are now successfully connected!
Reach out to our customer support at any time for assistance.