Your IP: 126.96.36.199 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How To Set Up OysterVPN with OpenVPN on macOS
Follow the instructions below to set up OysterVPN with OpenVPN on macOS.
- Download OpenVPN Connect for macOS.
- Install the application.
- Download OysterVPN’s OpenVPN files from here.
- Unpack the folder to reveal TCP and UDP folders.
- Launch OpenVPN Connect, then add a VPN profile by adding a .ovpn server file of your choice from the TCP/UDP folder.
- Enter the username and password.
- Connect to the VPN server.