This tutorial will help you incorporate a mobile Hotspot using OysterVPN. Hence for this, you need to have the following things ready,
- A device
- OysterVPN Application
- OysterVPN Subscription
Don’t you have an active OysterVPN subscription? Click here to buy it now!
- Drop down the main menu from your mobile’s screen, and now hit the Wi-Fi icon to turn it off.
- Now, turn Mobile Data from the same drop-down menu.
- If you are using it for the first time, you will have to configure the setting while inserting the name and password. Insert the name and password of your choice.
- Visit the hotspot setting page and turn the hotspot on while tapping the switch.
- Once you have turned it on, it will appear just like any other Wi-Fi option available in your environment. If you want to connect a hotspot on your windows device, then hit the Wi-Fi icon given in the toolbar.
- Tap the Wi-Fi option you shared from your mobile device; it will ask you to enter the required password.
- Enter the required password you have set and hit the Next button.
- You have successfully connected your device with the mobile hotspot.
- Setup OysterVPN Using Mobile Hotspot.
- Open the OysterVPN application. Change the default protocol to OpenVPN in Settings.
- Then go to Advanced and select Protocol (UDP).
- Connect to the location of your choice from OysterVPN’s list of servers.
- That’s it! An OysterVPN will now be used to safeguard all devices connected to this hotspot network.
Have you been facing errors while connecting the hotspot to your windows device? Or does it seem possible to run OysterVPN on a mobile hotspot? Then, you don’t have to worry anymore! Get in touch with our customer support team via live chat, or you can also address your issue using an email option. Our customer support team will make sure to resolve your issue promptly.