Your IP: 184.108.40.206 • ISP: Amazon.com, Inc. • Your Status: Unprotected
How to Find Your Router’s IP Address
Last Updated: October 6, 2021
Router IP address is also known as Default Gateway. Follow the instructions to learn how to find your router’s IP address.
How To Find Router IP Address on Windows
- In your search bar, type CMD.
- Then choose Command Prompt and type ipconfig.
- Your router’s IP should appear under Default Gateway.
How To Find Router IP Address on Mac
- Open the Terminal application. You can also discover it by double-clicking Utilities in your Applications folder.
- Then hit Enter after typing netstat -nr|grep default.
- Your default gateway will be next to the line that says “default“.
- In the notification area, click the network symbol.
- Select Connection Information or Network Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Next to Default Router or Gateway, you will see your IP address.
How To Find Router IP Address on Linux?
- Locate your taskbar on your home screen.
- Then click the notification area.
- Then, select ‘Connected to [Network Name]‘ on the list that appears.
- Look for the name of your wireless network and click the ‘Network‘ option.
- The IP address of your Router can be found on this page.