The Freebox V6 is the most powerful ISP box available in France, including the option of a seedbox (250GB HDD). You’ve got yourself a strong content-accessing engine when you combine that with FTP and Newsgroup clients. OysterVPN allows you to get the most out of your ISP box. Learn how to use the OpenVPN protocol to configure OysterVPN on your Freebox.
You’ll need a Freebox Router and an active OysterVPN subscription to get started with the setup process. If you don’t already have a subscription, click here to subscribe.
- To view the router’s interface, open your referable browser and navigate to this
- Then enter your Freebox password to log in.
- After you’ve logged in, go to Parameters de la Freebox.
- Open the Client VPN under the Mode avancé
- When you get there, go to the Applications tab and click the Gestionnaire de télèchargements
- If that’s the case, select OK, then Appliquer.
- Next to Applications, select the Configuration VPN tab.
- To establish a new VPN profile, click the Ajouter une connexion
- Then click here to obtain the VPN OysterVPN’s configuration files and set up an OpenVPN connection.
- Then unzip the OpenVPN files before configuring the OpenVPN connection.
- Description: As desired, for example, “OysterVPN OpenVPN.”
- Then select OpenVPN from the drop-down menu to choose the VPN server type.
- Please type your OysterVPN username (Nom d’utilisateur) in the box below.
- Then type your OysterVPN password (Mot de passe) in the box below.
- Click “Parcourir” and navigate the VPN config.zip file you previously downloaded and unzipped.
- Choose between UDP and TCP files and a server file to connect to.
- Go to the “Etat de la connexion VPN” tab to see if the connection has been established or not.
- When the connection is established, the status will change to OysterVPN OpenVPN.
Click OK to apply, and you have completed the installation and configuration of OysterVPN on your Sabai Router using OpenVPN!